Re: [udig-devel] RC11 SDK available for download

Even if I'm pretty sure that if you use the sdk, there should be no
difference between 3.2 and 3.3, what do you think?
3.3 is nice, but has sometimes some nirvana problems on building the
workspace infinite times before launching (i.e. never). But I guess that
happens only when using the code instead of the sdk.

Andrea