Re: [udig-devel] dependecies of udig_language_feature

Hi Jan,

> I'm working on my gsoc plugin (uDig trunk + eclipse 3.3).

huh... very nice :)

> As I was trying to generate update site for my plugin (sill needs
> some work :) ) I've realized that udig_language_feature has a broken
> dependencies that makes getting the plugin via update
> site impossible.
>
> These dependencies are:
> <import feature="org.eclipse.rcp.nls1" version="3.1.1"/>
> <import feature="org.eclipse.platform.nls1" version="3.1.1"/>

Don't know about the second, but for sure the first comes with the
eclipse rcp target platform. You do not have that feature available?

> When deleting this two dependencies everything works.
> Is there any reason why are they there?

No idea why the dependency is there, but playing around with the export
of the product, I had big problems with the language packs.

Good luck,
Andrea

PS: wanna join us in the IRC in a quarter of an hour? Lots of funny
talk about trunc and 3.3. :)