[udig-devel] Problems redering a shapefile in uDig 1.1-RC10a

Hello:
I am trying to open a shapefile of 420 features but it seems that i can only read 287.
The shapefile is not rendered in its totallity and I cannot read its table in the "Table View". I get this message in the Table View:
"there were too many features to fit in memory.  Try increasing the amount of memory in the application".
I had already tried increasing the memory to 1Gb but the result is the same.
Here is the shapefile i am trying to open
 <<parcelas.zip>>
Thanks for your help,
Magna