Re: [udig-devel] BasicFeatureRenderer not happy when shapefile is missing prj

phew ;).

Jesse

On Aug 13, 2007, at 2:39 AM, Tore Halset wrote:

On Aug 9, 2007, at 23:04 , Jesse Eichar wrote:

I did in fact find a bug with this. I"m not totally sure that it is the same bug as what you encountered but I'm releasing a new copy of RC11 with the fix.

Just tested it, and the world_adm0 works again. Thanks!

Regards,
 - Tore.

Jesse