Re: [udig-devel] unofficial release RC11

Thanks Jesse,

RC11 seems to work fine on gnu/linux (ubuntu Feisty on thinkpad). The
only issue that might exist is that I was not asked if I wanted to save
my changes after editing a file when I clicked to close the window in
the window title bar X button. Perhaps that's merely a bug.

--adrian