Re: [udig-devel] Udig study

I believe the SDK release also includes source code as well.
Jody

Jairo Almeida wrote:
Somebody knows where I can make download of project UDIG source code.
Wanted to open the code source of the Udig in the Eclipse for studies.
Any manual of as to work with the Eclipse and Udig(source code) is welcome.
Thanks

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.2/933 - Release Date: 2/8/2007
14:22