[udig-devel] help: hidden tools?

Hi listers,

I am new user of uDig and right now I am going true the "Basic tutorial". Using version: 1.1-RC10a on a Windows machine it seems obvious to me, that the tutorial (german) coming with the software differs from the tutorial available at: http://udig.refractions.net/help/index.jsp

Looking for the tool to create a difference (shown in my local tutorial) between a polygon and the features covered/partly covered by this polygon I realized the GUI isn't offering me this tool.

Do I have to load somehow this tools?

According to my tutorial it looks like this tool can be found as a additional choice to the "delete Feature" Tool.

Thanks for your help!

Thomas

--
Thomas Becker                                   Thomas Becker
University of Greifswald                        Simon Fraser University

Phone:  +49 (0) 3834 86 4097
Mobile: +1 604 307 6775
Fax:    +49 (0) 3834 86 4114
Web:    http://biogeo.botanik.uni-greifswald.de
Web:    http://www.tbecker.eu
LINUX IS LIKE AN INDIAN TENT: NO GATES, NO WINDOWS AND AN APACHE INSIDE!

Back to the top