Re: [udig-devel] Copyright on maps

You can easily write a plugin for this. You would probably want to create a MapInterceptor extension. That allows you to configure a map when it is created. So for example you could just add that layer when the map is created. If you don't want it visible then the layer can easily be set to invisible.

Jesse