Re: [udig-devel] PostgisDatastore.getConnectionPool()

Jesse Eichar ha scritto:
Anyone know what happened to that method.

ConnectionPool usage has been removed from trunk, you have to use
getDataSource() (javax.sql.DataSource).
The connection pool overhaul has been discussed for one month long,
unfortunately the old API for connection pooling was so badly
designed that I could not salvage it by doing a deprecate and remove
cycle. I also asked for directions at least twice in meetings, and got
the get go for just breaking the API.

I looked at the docs, apparently the GTDOC space have been upgraded
to show the advanced factories usage only (that we still do not support,
and I told Jody about this), and the upgrade to 2.4 haven't been touched
either... sigh... tomorrow I'll try to upgrade the docs too.

Cheers
Andrea

Back to the top