AW: [udig-devel] Did we miss someone?

Thanks, I hope you can set it up somehow!

The other Open Source projects we're working on are hosted on SourceForge, and they provide svn over https by default, thank God.

Yeah, I agree our firewall policies are somewhat paranoid, but as in all largish companies, there is NO way you can change that...

Regards,
Harald

innovative systems GmbH Navigation-Multimedia
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. Peter Geiselhart - Kevin Brown - Edwin Summers - Regis Baudot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg - Registergericht: Hamburg HRB 59980

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den I'm really weak in the feature part of geotools, so I'll have to study a
bit more that part to understand how to best do certain things.
As I workaround I created the geometry and features and then filled the
prj file with the proper wkt. It works, but... it's more than awful, I
know... :)

Andrea

Back to the top