Re: [udig-devel] Did we miss someone?

Matt,
As we have discussed, we will need to get you write access to UDig's community directory so that you can work on the UDig based Park Info client.

Could you please reply to the UDig email list, introduce yourself and request svn access.

adjioev@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Jody,

I've send my request for svn access couple of days ago, not sure if it got
through. My name is Alex I'm Java Developer from Lisasoft software company
and I'm working with Park Info project to provide a customized
interface/functionality to UDig (Cameron Shorter is my manager).
I would really appreciate if you can grant me svn community access.

Thanks Alex

I have answered a few questions about "how to get svn access".

Here is the instruction page:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/How+to+take+part%3F

If we missed your request please let me know and I will get the ball
rolling.
Jody