[udig-devel] Info view oddities

I have two installations of uDig 1.1-RC10a, both running on Debian Etch. I import an identical SHP file with associated data on both installations.

On one installation I can choose the "info" tool, click on a symbol, and a separate information view appears with the associated information for just that symbol.

On the other installation I choose the "info" tool, click on a symbol, and nothing at all happens.

The table view works on both installations indicating all of the relevant data was imported.

The only potentially relevant difference I could find was versions of the Mozilla browser. The installation with the newer version of Mozilla (1.8) didn't work. I manually rolled it back to the same version as the older install (1.7.12), but to no avail.

Where should I look next? (Apologies if this is the wrong forum. Redirect me, and I'll meekly go elsewhere.)

Ron Bentley

Back to the top