Re: [udig-devel] Extension points list

I think we best leave extension point documentation up to the eclipse extension point wizard. They have a fill in the blank documentation system we can fill out ... Actually they also generate out html documentation that we used to publish as part of the nightly build.

Jody

Adrian Custer wrote:
Hey all,

I found http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/
               2+uDig+extension+points+list
but that doesn't list "connectionFactory" and doesn't document
"serviceExtension". Is the list only partial? Is there another, more
current or complete list? Is this email needed to prod you all into
documenting those particular extension points? :-)

I'm going to try to figure out how the pair of extensions work together
but any help will be appreciated.

--adrian