[udig-devel] Re: Community Pages

Hi Javier,

I am not quite sure what your problem is :-(
The following steps make the udig recognize the WPS Client:
1. Download: http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1-RC10a.exe
2. Install uDig
3. Download http://incubator.52north.org/twiki/bin/viewfile/Processing/52nUdigWPSClient?rev=1;filename=52n-wps-client-udig.zip
4. unzip into udig/eclipse/plugins
5. run udig

if it is still not working:
run udig -consoleLog

You might want to remove arcSDE jars from udig, because they pollute the Log with tons of errors.
Post the log, and I can probably figure out what's wrong.

cheers,
Bastian