Re: [udig-devel] How to create a uDig mysql plugin

Hi Leonardo,

What is the issue you are having? I don't have a uDig development environment set up right now, so I can't test your code, so you will have to elaborate.

Also I noticed that you are including some GeoTools code in your plug-in. It's not completely necessary, as you can just add net.refractions.udig.libs as a dependency to your plug-in.

Cheers,

Richard

On Sun, 13 May 2007 08:18:26 -0700 (PDT)
Leonardo RamosHernandez <ramosl8029@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I downloaded the SDK. Went thru the distance tool
> tutorial, which worked fine.  And am now trying to
> make uDig work with MySql.
>
> I created a plugin using the mysql datasource from
> geotools and the postgis udig source.  It compiles
> with warnings.  I used the plugin.xml from postgis as
> template for the extension points setup.
>
> I am attaching a zip file with the code.
>
> Can anyone help?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Leonardo

> http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/