Re: [udig-devel] menubuilder

Hi Richard,
ok, I've seen the example. I thought that it would be possible to add
just small pieces, but instead we will probably have to create a
customized UDIGMenuBuilder.java.
I'm abroad for the whole week, so I won't either have the possibility to
 check your class indeep.

Thanks, I will come back on that as soon as I've seen more.

Ciao
Andrea