Re: [udig-devel] Project Quickstart - errors

Hi.

On May 3, 2007, at 18:11 , Jesse Eichar wrote:

I don't know your requirements but right now trunk is very unstable, I would highly recommend checking out http:// svn.geotools.org/udig/branches/1.1.x/udig rather than trunk. It is the stable branch and you will encounter fewer bugs.

Thanks a lot! I still got the java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter, but creating my own run configuration fixed that problem.

I was now able to track down the bug and fix it. http:// jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1263 :)

 - Tore, waiting for someone to commit the fix and the next release :)

Back to the top