Re: [udig-devel] Re: Re: Making a Style Editor Dialog for a new type of file

Hi Magna.

The existing renderers use the SLD style that is on the blackboard for rendering. So I don't really understand what your plan is here. For feature data the full SLD specification is available to you. For GridCoverages only opacity and maybe scales are used by the renderer. Could you explain how writing the style to a file can change the style? Also you are welcome to join me on IRC at 10:00 PST. I think that would be around 12 or 1 in your timezone.

Jesse