Re: [udig-devel] Project Quickstart - errors

It is the complete stack trace. java can not find org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.

 - Tore.

On May 3, 2007, at 14:12 , Romi Hardiyanto wrote:

I didn't have this error, but perhaps you should include all the
message and the previous message from error log as it doesn't clear
which class is not found from the stack trace.

Romi