[udig-devel] jgrass svn

Hi all,
since in this first part of jgrass activity I have a lot of commits and
reorder to do and docus that I (should) write, I have moved the svn of
the jgrass modules from the community space to the old JGrass svn.
The motivation is because of speed.
>From here in Italy the udig svn is often very very slow and also the
wiki space suffers from the same problem. Since I'm loosing fun in
adding documentation because of the waiting on the wiki, I will take
into consideration to link to the old JGrass wiki in order to edit that one.
We can talk about that, but I can't work with the pages half the time
stuck in the traffic.
I hope you can understand that.
I'm open for discussion,
Andrea