Re: [udig-devel] weekly meeting

Andrea if you do need to go over anything quick on IRC just send an email; we may not be able to get there ... but we can try.

Cheers,
Jody

Andrea Antonello wrote:
Hi all, I feel very ashamed in saying this... but I completely forgot
yesterdays meeting... The thing that worries me is that I was (very
busy, but) online!! The thing that makes me angry is that there could
have been some things to discuss, like the threading problem and so...
I'm very sorry about that :(, as some of you would say, I'm so bad!!

Andrea