Re: [udig-devel] trap coordinates of mouse movement

Alright, after fiddling a bit around I figure out that it isn't even as
I thought below :)

So my question now is: if I need the mouse coordinates from somewhere
in my code, and I need to listen to them changeing, what should I do?
I would like to have a behaviour like the statusbar and the  moving
coordinates... is it possible to add a listener somewhere?

Ciao
Andrea