Re: [udig-devel] wms style selection

Oh I lie.  It is busted.

Could you whip up a bug report?

Jesse

On Apr 26, 2007, at 1:41 PM, Tore Halset wrote:

Hello.

Anyone know of a WMS server using named styles (not SLD) where specifying the style works from uDig-1.1-RC10a?

 - Tore.

On Apr 23, 2007, at 08:57, Tore Halset wrote:

I have implemented different styles in my OpenMap-based WMS server. I use named styles and not SLD. The different styles show up in uDig if I right-click on the layer, select "Change Style..." and go to "WMS Named style".

However, changing the style does not change the WMS GetMap request from uDig. It still has an empty STYLES parameter (..WIDTH=1558&STYLES=&SRS=EPSG:4326..).

This is with RC10 on OS X. What am I doing wrong?