Re: [udig-devel] RC10 sdk woes

No. This is expected. I didn't bother adding those because they aren't actually necessary for the SDK they were just nice because the SDK could be an application or an SDK. But since I wasn't able to completely finish the SDK I didn't take the time to do that as well. The SDK should still do its SDK job. It just isn't a stand-alone uDig right now.

I didn't realize that it wasn't packaged under the udig directory though. I'll make sure that is fixed up for the next SDK.

Jesse