Re: [udig-devel] oracle spatial conection

Hi because oracle is a proprietary system we can't package the driver with uDig.  You have to download the driver from the oracle website and using that wizard, install the driver into uDig.  Then you should be able to connect to oracle.  The oracle webpage is:

Jesse