Re: [udig-devel] RC10 SDK Released!

Hi Jesse,
great!

> As luck would have it one of the big jobs I've done for RC10 is figure
> out how to include the Geotools, GeoAPI and JTS source code in the SDK.

This is really amazing!!!

> The release is now available on-line at:
>
> Windows:
> http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1.RC10-src.win32.win32.x86.zip
> Macintosh:
> http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1.RC9-src.macosx.carbon.x86.zip

RC9? Is this a typo?

> Linux x86:
> http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1.RC10-src.linux.gtk.x86.zip
> Linux x86_64:
> http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1.RC10-src.linux.gtk.x86_64.zip

Downloading now and will try it out as soon as it is here :)

> There is one problem with the SDK that I am aware of and that is the
> ability to export applications from it is broken.  The current work
> around is to export a product then copy and simple RCP over it.  Or
> conversly copy the exported directories over an RCP or older version of
> the application.  I'll work on fixing this but I decided that the
> release has been help up long enough.

IMHO a good idea. I do not understand exactly what has to be done to
export an application as it is now, but I'm far from that as it is now :)

Perhaps in tomorrows IRC meeting we can talk about it a bit.

Ciao and thanks,
Andrea