[udig-devel] Command line flags for workspace & .ini files

Hey all,

Since I'm testing some plugins in one uDig, and trying to use another
uDig for research, I'm having to reshuffle symbolic links and .ini
files. (The research image needs lots of memory).

Is there a way to change these on the command-line?

Thanks,
adrian

Also, is anyone else seeing marked slowdowns with RC10? I'm on a beta
operating system so it may be my linux but RC10 seems sluggish.

Back to the top