Re: [udig-devel] First version of SDK

Watch it Adrian you're going to get hurt ;).  The main problem is getting it all to be part of a single automated build.  I expect that the versions between the source code and the actual binaries will get out of sync quite easily.  Especially if I'm dealing with source from multiple projects.  But I will endevour to add GeoAPI and jts as well.

Cheers,

Jesse