[udig-devel] RC10 new release test

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay. I have made a new version of the release. I fixed a number of the issues that were bothering people from the last release. Geotiff rendering (although it still seems spotty thanks to JAI), selection tool useage, Windows VISTA compliance.

A note though. It mostly works on Vista but it appears that there are still some issues there so don't expect it to work perfectly yet but you can install run and see maps on Vista now.

I'm working on the SDK now. It is almost ready. The last thing to do there is add the geotools src.

Windows: http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1-RC10.exe
Linux: http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1- RC10.linux.gtk.x86.zip
Mac: http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/uDig-1.1-RC10.dmg

I'm uploading something temporary but will upload another soon.

Jesse

Back to the top