Re: [udig-devel] Import txt, csv or xml

Hi currently we only support GML and other standard formats for importing data. But we don't have that functionality... We really should and it would be stupidly simple to do so. Especially since there is a format in geotools that can do this almost directly. The job for this is at most a couple days of work... Probably less.

Jesse