Od: chorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Komu: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 23.03.2007 20:24
Předmět: [udig-devel] Google Summer of Code -- 1 day left!

Students -- The uDig project has received very few submissions for the
summer of code.  Anyone submitting a thorough application is likely to be
accepted (woot! summer job).
One day left!

Cheers,
Cory.

A heads up to any students out there: applications for the Google
Summer > of Code close in just a few days.  There are a number of open
source > geospatial projects taking part with OSGeo as the mentoring
organization.
This is really a sweet deal -- Google will pay you to work on an open
source project for the summer!
Please check out the ideas pages for uDig, GeoTools, and more:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/HACK/Summer+of+Code+2007
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Google+Summer+of+Code
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/2007_SoC_Merged_Ideas
If you have any questions, don't hestitate to send a message to one
of > our mailing lists or directly contact a mentor.
Further details on the summer of code: http://code.google.com/soc/