[udig-devel] Re: Work required for (was:) Spatial Operation and Editing Tools

Hi Adrian, we have released Spatial Operations and Editing Tools, you could
checkout from

http://svn.geotools.org/udig/community/axios/udig-extensions/trunk/

Install instructions in

http://svn.geotools.org/udig/community/axios/udig-extensions/trunk/install.txt

Nowadays we are working in 0.1.0-rc1, inside the following page you can see
the layout for Spatial Operations.

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=9643

We have done a little changes in the layout purposed for you (buffer sample)
thinking in save space, moreover we have added an "information area".

Well, you know that yours comment are welcome

Best regards
--
Mauricio Pazos
www.axios.es