Re: [udig-devel] Please explain plugins: net.refractions.udig.......

Minh Tam wrote:
Hi all
I am a new programer use eclipse SDK to create plug-in in uDig, but there is so many plugins which I * *which I don't understand. *Example:
*

    * *net.refractions.udig.project*
    * *net.refractions.udig.project.ui*
    * *net.refractions.udig.style.sld*
    * *net.refractions.udig.udig.ui*
    * *.....
      *

Who can explain clearly and tell me features these.
Some documentation is here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Repository+Structure

I recommend working with "features" if possible (features group together common plugins that accomplish something). Several of the optional features are listed as such (like printing) and you can pick and choose what features to comprise your own RCP application out of.

Jody

Back to the top