[udig-devel] Need help on set default coordinate reference system

Hi everyone,

I wish to set default coordinate reference system to Victoria 94  once I start Udig. The default system is WGS84, so how could I change coordinate reference system programmly.

And i have another question.
I build a plugin tool, the tool is used to modify the features of the layer.  What I'm trying to do is after user choose this tool, it will automatically get the map layer information and pop up a windonw, without any mouse click on the map.
My problem is I use "net.refractions.udig.project
.ui.tool" create action tool, i write program for action tool, but action tool can not start run SWT Shell interface. I also try to use "net.refractions.udig.project.ui.tool " create model tool, it needs mouse click.

Does any one has suggestion

Thanks

michelle

--