Re: [udig-devel] How to set the scale denominator with Map Commands

Hi,

You will have to make your own NavCommand.  I think you extend AbstractNavCommand and make the following call in the run method:

map.getViewportModelInternal().setScaleDenominator( scale ).

Don't for get to add the undo functionality.

Jesse