Re: [udig-devel] Connections to R

Adrian Custer ha scritto:
Hey all,

I'm trying to design a flexible approach to build R spatial objects.
Right now I'm working through JRI, trying to build a
SpatialPointsDataFrame in R. Neither JRI nor Rserve seem capable right
now of doing this out of the box, but regardless we will have to do a
bit of work mapping the Attribute[] array of Gt Features to a flat
table.

I gather there are different efforts working to connect udig and R,
either via Rserver or JRI. I believe the CGIAR potato center folk and
maybe axios are involved. Can any of you point me to code which builds R
objects? I looked on the community space and didn't find the right
plugins to examine.

It would be nice it this connection could a gt2 datastore.
What about Geoserver serving data directly out of R? :-)
Cheers
Andrea

Back to the top