[udig-devel] Re: Is uDig have plug-in GPS tools

Hi Cory
The GPS Data Import Plug-in will express itself as a Data Import Wizard from within the uDig environment. But when I select File ->  Import -> Data from the uDig menu, I don't see GPS Data File in Import from data sources dialog box (only DB2, Files, PostGIS, Map Graphic, Oracle Spatial, Web Feature Server, Web Map Server). What can I do import GPS data in uDig?
Thank you.

Be a PS3 game guru.