Re: [udig-devel] User question about Free-hand draw tool and "Undo" operation

Hi Jesse,
Thanks for your response. Yes, I definitely will send or post bug reports (particularly as I get more familiar with uDIG and what may or may not be a bug). In the coming months I will have a GIS intern testing/using uDIG extensively for a project creating baseline data on braided river systems in Russia - through digitizing landsat imagery. That freehand tool will be essential to capture river sinuousity, but for now I guess we'll use an alternative.

 Thanks for all your fantastic work on uDIG!

Dane

The Wild Salmon Center
dane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Portland, OR

Jesse Eichar wrote:
Hi, The freehand tool has had the least attention of all the tools. It does have undo support but as you see it is buggy to say the least. I naturally plan on fixing the issue but it is not as high priority as other issues right now. Could you please send emails of all issues you encounter while testing our tools? Any comments or bug reports you can offer will really benefit us.

Thank you,

Jesse