[udig-devel] Working with IndexedFeatureResults

Hi udiggers ....

Anyone working with IndexedFeatureResults?

We are working with polygonal layers containing near 500 features. We
try to minimize the access time to calculate several visitors, for
example AverageVisitor, SumVisitor or MaxVisitor. The lowest time is got
applying IndexedFeatureResults to localize the features of this layers.
Even so, we have noticed that Eclipse executing in computer with near
1Gb of memory has no problems but executing fails at the time of
aplication installing in some computers with the same amount of memory
(Its throws Java Heap Exception!!).

Obviously, the time we can use habitual FeatureResults or
FeatureCollection but the time is longer, near double. Is there an
alternative in Geotools to index or improve the acces to this kind of
Feature Results?

For example, running

PD: Its seems that setting others values of memory at udig.ini doesn't
works too.

  Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo
  al mismo, contiene información de carácter confidencial
  exclusivamente dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Queda
  prohibida su divulgación, copia o distribución a terceros sin la
  previa autorización escrita de Dap. En el caso de haber
  recibido este correo electrónico por error, se ruega notifíquese
  inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenvío a la dirección
  electrónica del remitente.
  The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
  and solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy
  of this communication is prohibited without the prior written consent
  of Dap. If you have received this communication in error,
  please, notify the sender by reply e-mail.