[udig-devel] Re: [Geoserver-devel] We're generating invalid dates in GML....

Chris Holmes ha scritto:
Hmmm... I thought we had at least modified toString to at least give consistent output, but it looks like that is not the case.

There's this DateUtil class in the codebase: http://svn.geotools.org/geotools/branches/2.3.x/module/main/src/org/geotools/feature/type/DateUtil.java

That handles W3C dates and times, but it appears we're not using it in the code at all.

It sounds like we should fix either the encoder or the toString to do a bit better than it does now.

Yahoo!!!!! I was looking around for such a class, and came up with jaxb and jaxme, but this one is already there and has no license issues :-)

Cheers
Andrea

Back to the top