[udig-devel] Re: uDig Manual

Hi Peter,

Our manual is free and on our website; you will find three manuals:
- user guide (in several languages
- developers guide (this is also included in your eclipse help when you following the installation instructions) - project guide - how to build from svn, project procedures that sort of thing

We do also have a commercial training course (usually 5 days long), that we can make available to academics on request. Let's jump on the email list and get you svn access. You can started on public introduction tutorials while you wait.

Once you have your login and password I can go about getting you svn access to our training materials.

Jody
Aside: Emailing us questions and any corrections as you learn would be very helpful.

idowupa@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear Garnett,
I am a research student from Aston University and I am working on
Development of Web based GIS. I need some useful information, like
documentation of uDig and the software it.

I will really appreciate it if you can send it to me as an attachment.

Thank you.

Peter Idowu

Back to the top