Re: [udig-devel] Proposals for FOSS4G

Some more information (this will be a topic for wednesday's IRC meeting?):
- http://www.foss4g2007.org/workshops/
- http://www.foss4g2007.org/important_dates/

The proposals are for "workshops" ie classroom setting with computers in front of everyone. There will be a slot for "presentations" as well (http://www.foss4g2007.org/presentations/); last year we had a case study and a presentation on DivaGIS.

Jody

Hi All,

We're looking for proposal's for FOSS4G. Any one have any ideas? I believe the submission dead-line is coming up very soon.

Jesse