Re: [udig-devel] JGrass goes UDig IRC document

I haven't checked yet but I'll get back to you soon.

Jesse

On 3-Feb-07, at 3:12 AM, Andrea Antonello wrote:

I finished to set up the first draft of what was discussed in the IRC
meeting. Could the main involved persons please review that quickly and
check if we understood each other? (Jesse, Jody, Simone)

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/JGRASS/Home

Please let me know your thoughts,
I will then have to find a starting point.
Andrea