[udig-devel] recent SDK

Hi,

I promised a new SDK the other day and now have it on line at:

<http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1.0-070110- sdk.linux.gtk.x86.zip> <http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1.0-070110- sdk.win32.win32.x86.zip>

I was told that there may be a patch for the Export functionality coming but apparently it was a more difficult problem or something pressing came up. So I decided not to wait.

This is an intermediate build and not an official release in any way. It has a few big bugs that slipped through into the last release. WFS, shapefiles and other minor fixes. It also has a modification to the PostgisService so that the Postgis connection can be obtained from it.

Cheers,

Jesse

Back to the top