Re: [udig-devel] Building an application

Martin Wallmer wrote:
It shall be possible to work on a well defined set of feature types. Editing of attributes shall only be possible with my own feature editor, not via standard editor. The tools should be specialized for my feature types and I'd like to use my own datastore implementation.
There is a FeatureEditor extention point; so you can match a user interface to a specific FeatureType. I am not sure how to turn off the default feature editor.

Back to the top