Re: R: [udig-devel] 1.1.0-RC8

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 13:07 +0100, Fabio Da Soghe wrote:
> Hello list.
>
> I've just downloaded uDig 1.1.0-RC8 and tried with Geoserver WFS 1.4 stable.
>
> I'm not able to see anything! The map is empty. That same server worked fine with RC6.
>
> Is there something I'm missing?

Try with a new workspace. With a new workspace, there's a dialog that
talks about graphics problems on linux (sic). For X Windows it might be
necessary to work around a graphics problems.

In general, please post more detail about the issue you are facing. "My
computer is broken, help!" is not sufficiently informative for us to
provide much help.

--adrian