Re: [udig-devel] style using 2 layers

OOo handles DBFs really well (much better than Excel, which likes to truncate field lengths when you export the file back out). The thing to remember when playing with DBFs with an external program is to keep the files in their original sort order when exporting them out of the program. If you don't then you basically trash the attribute table of the shapefile set.

Dan