RE: [udig-devel] Re: As with many others.. (Wanting to useuDig insideanRCP app)

I'm at the point where my application is trying to bring up the MapEditor
and it seems to be having an issue with attaching to a menu bar I'm
guessing:

Unable to create this part due to an internal error. Reason for the failure:
Group not found: additions

Which is caused from:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Group not found: additions
	at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ContributionManager.addToGroup(ContributionManager.
java:125)
	at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ContributionManager.appendToGroup(ContributionManag
er.java:139)
	at
org.eclipse.jface.action.SubContributionManager.appendToGroup(SubContributio
nManager.java:84)
	at
net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.tool.display.ToolManager.contribute
ToMenu(ToolManager.java:604)
	at
net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.MapEditorActionBarContributor.contr
ibuteToMenu(MapEditorActionBarContributor.java:42)
	at
org.eclipse.ui.part.EditorActionBarContributor.init(EditorActionBarContribut
or.java:167)
	at
org.eclipse.ui.part.EditorActionBarContributor.init(EditorActionBarContribut
or.java:146)
	at
net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.MapEditorActionBarContributor.init(
MapEditorActionBarContributor.java:26)

What I'm guessing is that it is expecting me to have something defined
(looks like it has to do with "Navigation") that I don't. Any ideas what the
actionSet config should look like so that it will work?

Thanks,

David

Back to the top