[udig-devel] updates, releases, fixes

Hi All,

I'm back from holidays and feeling better as well so I am making a release as I write this email. In addition to relaxing on the vacation, I also managed to find some time to do a little on uDig. I added a few fixes to the table view so that you editing will not trigger a full reload on the table view. As a result both normal editing (with the tools) and editing using the table view is much smoother. In additions I've fixed a couple of rending issues. First the annoying "stutter" that occurs while panning (after a pan but before the new rendering there is a short period where the image showing will "pop" back to the spot before the pan). The second is there was a bug with incremental updating.

I'll send an email as soon as the release is ready,

Jesse

Back to the top