Re: [udig-devel] ArcSDE

Well, at least it'll render, though won't do it for more than one layer since the there is no way to specify the max number of connections in the import wizard and it is 1 by default.

You won't want to do too many concurrent connections, since non-ESRI clients are limited to a maximum of 5 total concurrent connections.

I'll have some time during my vacations starting dec 18 so I could help in letting arcsde in good shape for udig 1.1.

Gabriel